The Rush Dance The Rush Dance

Nice!

Although I absolutely disagree with everything you have just done, it was funny. I like it!

NG Office Theft NG Office Theft

good for a laugh

It's good to see some funny shorts every once in a while.

Moogle Adventures: Ep1 Moogle Adventures: Ep1

awesome!

nice job, jenova. you're doing great!

jenova-absolute responds:

Thanks Fantum! XD :) ;) :] XD :0

Streamline Streamline

Nicely done

I liked all the different things to avoid, and those yellow bombs were especially ingenious. This game is pretty addicting, and I love it!

AB: Hentai Halloween AB: Hentai Halloween

Nice job!

Good graphically, but there were some minor flaws with sound. I kept having to turn the music off because it wanted to restart after every scene was over.

...and you make things way too easy to win, man.

Other than that, it's a great promotion for good ol' FT!

jenova-absolute responds:

Yea, sorry about the sound, and it was easy as hell but I didn't have much time, thanks Fantum XD

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Awesome!

Let me just say this is an awesome game!
The gameplay was really fun and it had me hooked. It's probably the closest thing you can get to WoW gameplay, except the taking turns thing, but it was still good!
I loved the graphics, but the sound was a bit repetitive (i didn't mind it though.)
It had a great length, about an hour like you said. The bad thing is that it wasn't long enough (but what can you expect with the file size restrictions?) I would have liked it to be a bit more dificult, because I only died twice and from then on the rest of my gameplay was really easy. My advice for the final challenge would be a really tough boss and an area just outside the fairgrounds to level up on. That final boss was too easy, 'cuz i'm definitely not 1337 (and i didn't hack the flash)

I really love this, so keep up the good work! I'd love it if you came out with a sequel or expansion of the game!

un-mediocre responds:

Yeah, I had to make it shorter. It was getting too big! Thanks for the comments :)

All Aboard the Psytrain! All Aboard the Psytrain!

Ah yeah.

A man after my own tastes. I love it, and yeah I feel your pain of not having a guitar, and alas, I will never be able to satiate my own desire to make metal goa like some of Astrix's songs until I get a hold of a real guitarist. This song isn't quite psychedelic though, but it rides close to it.
Considering most of Crazy Train sucks, you managed to take the awesome intro part and make it cool. Props.

theta4 responds:

Actually, because it's not illegal to sample Newgrounds songs, I'm going to look into sampling some of the heavy metal stuff. I just have to find a clean guitar sample.

EDIT: I've decided on a VSTi, instead: http://www.superriff.com/. It's not perfect, but it should do well for my purposes.
EDIT2: I think I'm just gonna use ZynAddSubFX for now

(E-E) Locked Submission (E-E) Locked Submission

Nice sounds

I like the feel, kind of dark, kind of fading in and out, and I like it. The first time it faded completely in the middle I thought "whoah I don't like that" but a little later it grew on me, I like the effect a lot, makes the energy change throughout the song and it gives it a nice kick.

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Thanks man. Shit is pretty neat, I think.
Thanks for the review.

B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX

nice to see you back

this is a nice remix, i only wish it were longer. I like the new beat that you put in, it's so catchy that i know it'll be stuck in my head all day tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

PS: i want to hear some revisions of "my frequency"