All Aboard the Psytrain! All Aboard the Psytrain!

Ah yeah.

A man after my own tastes. I love it, and yeah I feel your pain of not having a guitar, and alas, I will never be able to satiate my own desire to make metal goa like some of Astrix's songs until I get a hold of a real guitarist. This song isn't quite psychedelic though, but it rides close to it.
Considering most of Crazy Train sucks, you managed to take the awesome intro part and make it cool. Props.

theta4 responds:

Actually, because it's not illegal to sample Newgrounds songs, I'm going to look into sampling some of the heavy metal stuff. I just have to find a clean guitar sample.

EDIT: I've decided on a VSTi, instead: http://www.superriff.com/. It's not perfect, but it should do well for my purposes.
EDIT2: I think I'm just gonna use ZynAddSubFX for now

(E-E) Locked Submission (E-E) Locked Submission

Nice sounds

I like the feel, kind of dark, kind of fading in and out, and I like it. The first time it faded completely in the middle I thought "whoah I don't like that" but a little later it grew on me, I like the effect a lot, makes the energy change throughout the song and it gives it a nice kick.

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Thanks man. Shit is pretty neat, I think.
Thanks for the review.

B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX

nice to see you back

this is a nice remix, i only wish it were longer. I like the new beat that you put in, it's so catchy that i know it'll be stuck in my head all day tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

PS: i want to hear some revisions of "my frequency"

Say Something! Say Something!

freakin hilarious!

that's one awesome song! i hate those smileys, that song just made me crack up!

B0UNC3 -Alive B0UNC3 -Alive

awesome!

this is by far my favorite song on NG!

Robotic Techno preview Robotic Techno preview

i like it

please continue, i'd like to hear more. I love the beat!